Re: trying to compile postgres with java support

От Chris Lachaux
Тема Re: trying to compile postgres with java support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Eric,
         Add the Ant and JDK directories to your PATH environment variables,
something like
setenv PATH "${PATH}:/opt/jakarta-ant-1.4.1/bin"
setenv PATH "${PATH}:/opt/j2sdk1.4.0/bin"
Use the appropriate form for whatever shell you are using.

Having done that, mine begins to compile and then fails with a message
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class RollbackException
location : package transaction
import javax.transaction.RollbackException

It's not clear to me whether I need to use J2EE rather than J2SE

Chris.