Re: trying to compile postgres with java support

От Florian Wunderlich
Тема Re: trying to compile postgres with java support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Eric Webber wrote:

> trying to compile postgres with java support
>
> using latest version of postgres, I am trying to
> compile in java support, with the:
>
>     ./configure --with-java
>
> option and it just doesnt seem to work.
>
> I have installed ANT and the SDK and JRE
> and it just doesnt seem to work, is there
> someone who has done this and knows how to set
> up the paths and environment variables for ANT and
> JAVA SDK so all this stuff is picked up by postgres
> compile ?

What is the exact error message of configure or make or whatever
produces the error?
Additionally, which version of Postgresql are you trying to compile?
You should have ant in your $PATH and setup $CLASSPATH correctly. Have
you read the documentation?