Re: v7 and ODBC Readonly

От Stefan Huber
Тема Re: v7 and ODBC Readonly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
At 12:48 2000-10-20 -0400, Greg Kelley wrote:
>I recently upgraded from v6 to v7. I  have to get to data in three databases by using three different MS Access
databasesand the ODBC driver. Since the upgrade, two of the three databases will no longer let me add/edit records
sayingthe database is not updateable.

Do you have read-only disabled in the Datasource-definition? Control-Panel -- ODBC -- <select your datasources there>
--configure -- Options(advanced):
both, Driver and DataSource have a checkbox denying write access per default

HTH,
Stefan