Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Darren Duncan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 2021-05-17 7:15 a.m., Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Note that this announcement is not ranking the features in any
> particular way, and while it's exciting to see all the new features
> going into PostgreSQL 14, we cannot include all of them in the announcement.
>
> Please review the announcement for technical inaccuracies and notable
> feature omissions, and please provide feedback no later than Wed, May 19
> AoE
For my part the new "datemultirange" data type stood out to me as a very useful
functional improvement, and I support the release announcement and major
features documentation continuing to mention it rather than dropping it for
something else. -- Darren Duncan

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft