Re: v7.3.1 psql against a v7.2.x database ...

От greg@turnstep.com
Тема Re: v7.3.1 psql against a v7.2.x database ...
Дата
Re: v7.3.1 psql against a v7.2.x database ...  (Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>)
Re: v7.3.1 psql against a v7.2.x database ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Windows Build System was: Win32 port patches
От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted