Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks to everyone, this part is pushed. I will waiting a bit before pushing
topic-stater patch to have a time to look on buildfarm.

Alvaro, could you add a comment to CompareIndexInfo() to clarify why it doesn't
compare indoptions (like DESC/ASC etc)? It doesn't matter for uniqueness of
index but changes an order and it's not clear at least for me why we don't pay
attention for that.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/