Re: submake-errcodes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: submake-errcodes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> Most of these work for me as well. The actual incantation via
> debian/rules fails, but I couldn't really narrow down what the
> difference is. Manually invoking the debian/rules targets:

For a moment I thought that this might be the critical difference:
> preparing build tree... done
ie that you're doing a VPATH build.  But no, that case works as
expected too, for me.

The only conclusion I can come to is that you're using sources that
predate my recent makefile fixes, particularly 3b8f6e75f.  Please
double-check that.

От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: Partitioned tables and covering indexes
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bugs in TOAST handling, OID assignment and redo recovery