Re: SAST FATAL: could not access private key file "server.key"

От Dave Coventry
Тема Re: SAST FATAL: could not access private key file "server.key"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:
> If you don't care, you could
> 1) remove the symbolic link.
> 2) copy the key file to server.key in the PostgreSQL directory.
> 3) chown the copy of the file.

Okay, I'll do that.

> Do you need SSL support at all?
> If not, just disable it and all your troubles are gone.

Well, not at the moment, I'll try that as a last resort.

> If "it worked before", then somebody must have changed something
> in the meantime. Since it must have been root, you should be able
> to track down who or what it was.

Well, I'm the only person who was using it as root, so it must've been
something I've done, dammit!

> Many people posted the link to the documentation.
>
> Read and enjoy!

Yes, I've had a look at it, and have tried to follow instructions
therein, but I'm not sure I understand it.

> PS: It is better to CC the list.

Oh, sorry! I'm a member of several lists, and some default the reply
to the list and some to the poster; I keep forgetting which is which!