Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/11/2017 9:53 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:
> I have broken my postgres database by typing :
>
> psql <yyyy
>
> instead of :
>
> psql dbdb <yyyy
>
> How can I safely repair, knowing that I have the pg_dumpall of last
> night, but many dbs have changed today... ?
>
> Thanks in advance

was there anything in the postgres database other than the default?

psql template1 -c "drop database postgres; create database postgres with
template template0"

should restore it to a virgin stock empty 'postgres'

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to recover my postgres database ?