Re: GROUPING SETS revisited

От Joshua Tolley
Тема Re: GROUPING SETS revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 04:46:51PM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> I am sending a updated version.

I've been looking at the changes to gram.y, and noted the comment under func_expr
where you added CUBE and ROLLUP definitions. It says that CUBE can't be a
reserved keyword because it's already used in the cube contrib module. But
then the changes to kwlist.h include this:

+ PG_KEYWORD("cube", CUBE, RESERVED_KEYWORD)
+ PG_KEYWORD("rollup", ROLLUP, RESERVED_KEYWORD)

...and CUBE and ROLLUP are added in gram.y under the reserved_keyword list. I
realize things like CURRENT_TIME, that also have special entries in the
func_expr grammar, are also reserved keywords, but this all seems at odds with
the comment. What am I missing? Is the comment simply pointing out that the
designation of CUBE and ROLLUP as reserved keywords will have to change at
some point, but it hasn't been implemented yet (or no one has figured out how
to do it)?

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation