Re: Unable to pg_dump 8.1.2 - memory alloc error

От David Cotter
Тема Re: Unable to pg_dump 8.1.2 - memory alloc error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks - I tracked down the offending row and deleted it. Just in case anyone wishes to know how

select * from site where id < 5000 (no error)
select * from site where id < 10000 (no error)
select * from site where id < 15000 (error)
select * from site where id = 12344 (no error)
select * from site where id = 12345 (error)
delete from site where id = 12345 (error)