Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install

От Assad Jarrahian
Тема Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael,
     I found the files cube.sql and earthdistance.sql in the contrib
directory on my windows box. I put it on my debian box and then
psql'ed into the db and did \i cube.sql and thats how I got the
message.
 But I am still stumped as to how to get it to work.
Additionally, I was trying to install postgis on the debian box and
cannot find the contrib directory.

thanks for your help
-assad