Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[Please copy the mailing list on replies.]

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 08:02:56PM -0700, Assad Jarrahian wrote:
>    I tried that, but it said type cube does not exists. I tried
> looking around and could not find the file where CREATE type cube is
> in.

cube and earthdistance are contributed modules; in the PostgreSQL
source code they're under the contrib directory.  If you're using
pre-built packages then look through the available packages for
something with a name like postgresql-contrib, pgsql-contrib, etc.
The required SQL files and shared objects should be in that package.

--
Michael Fuhr