Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)

От John Hall
Тема Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Vaguely remembered, then found on the Web...

Nicklaus Wirth, the designer of PASCAL, gave a talk once at which he
was asked "How do you pronounce your name?". He replied, "You can call
me by name, pronouncing it 'Virt', or call be by value, 'Worth'."

--
John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa@telusplanet.net>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.