Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Дата
Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
On 10/4/18 12:28 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2018-Oct-04, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>
>> čt 4. 10. 2018 v 17:50 odesílatel Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org>
>> napsal:
>>
>> When I am going to document, then I see (about 0.5 sec) big PostgreSQL
>> logo. It is not pleasant effect.
>>
>> I don't like table style - middle vertical line is too black
>>
>> Used colour palette is maybe too red based.
>
> Yeah, it's heavily red and I didn't like that very much either, though I
> can live with it if everyone else loves it.

We can always see if we can find something more palatable. In some
earlier testing there were some issues with the blue, but perhaps there
are some better ways to achieve the proper PostgreSQL color palette.

> This TOC looks a bit odd, with those bold black elements amongst all
> that red: http://174.138.60.30/docs/10/static/ecpg.html  I suppose these
> should just be bold without changing the color.
>
> This page http://174.138.60.30/docs/9.4/static/libpq-connect.html
> has some keywords inside "Warning" and "Note" boxes. Those keywords
> acquire a gray background instead of inheriting the background color of
> the box, as in the original stylesheets.  Really odd-looking.

Thanks - both of the above have been noted and will be fixed.

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles