Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2018-Oct-04, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> čt 4. 10. 2018 v 17:50 odesílatel Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org>
> napsal:
>
> When I am going to document, then I see (about 0.5 sec) big PostgreSQL
> logo. It is not pleasant effect.
>
> I don't like table style - middle vertical line is too black
>
> Used colour palette is maybe too red based.

Yeah, it's heavily red and I didn't like that very much either, though I
can live with it if everyone else loves it.

This TOC looks a bit odd, with those bold black elements amongst all
that red: http://174.138.60.30/docs/10/static/ecpg.html  I suppose these
should just be bold without changing the color.

This page http://174.138.60.30/docs/9.4/static/libpq-connect.html
has some keywords inside "Warning" and "Note" boxes. Those keywords
acquire a gray background instead of inheriting the background color of
the box, as in the original stylesheets.  Really odd-looking.

Cheers

Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Сообщение: Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles