Re: pg.el?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: pg.el?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mar 17, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Olwe Melwasul wrote:

> What ever happened to pg.el? I've tried to find it on the Internet,
> but the principle author's site no longer exists. Is there anyone
> using Emacs and Lisp to interact with Postgres?

You can get the google cached version of pg.el here (includes the
author's address if you want to contact him).

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:YIjUbS9ptjMJ:www.chez.com/
emarsden/downloads/pg.el+%22pg.el%22&hl=en

I'm using Common Lisp and an emacs-like editor, but not Emacs Lisp.
LispWorks has a free trial edition if you want to try out any of the pg
Common Lisp libraries.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL