Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Friday, November 21, 2003, at 02:49 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Guys,

Yes, Josh, I *am* your father.

> Nooooo!

(Sorry ;)

>  pink on white == totally illegible

Tell me about it! (Guess I could just make a little trip to preferences
to change it...)

> Yeah.  In Kate (with the PostgreSQL plug-in) I frequently wait until
> I'm done
> writing the procedure to quote it.

Nice to hear there are PostgreSQL-specific plug-ins out there. I assume
it picks up the additional PostgreSQL keywords?

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?