Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guys,

> > > color, and I'd rather not use pink unless everyone else thinks it's a
> > > good idea.)

Nooooo!   pink on white == totally illegible

> I use vim, it has good SQL coloring syntax. The one problem that I'd like
> to fix in it is that the body of PL/pgSQL functions are shown as a big
> string.

Yeah.  In Kate (with the PostgreSQL plug-in) I frequently wait until I'm done
writing the procedure to quote it.   What we could really use is a postgresql
function editor with syntax highlighting, perhaps as a bonus to pgAdmin or
pgAccess.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] 7.4 official docs : Fonts?