Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/12/12 12:22 PM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> 1) What's the info in .dll/.so ?

thats the binary code compiled and linked from C,   windows calls this
DLL (Dynamic Link Library), while unix usually calls it SO (Shared
Object).  Mac OSX has yet another name (dylib or something).

> 2)  .sql scrap  is the binary installation file?

the .sql is the CREATE FUNCTION statement mostly.

> 3) For the same database, we need update C functions frequently ?

you tell me?  how often do your programmers change them?

Сообщение: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Сообщение: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.