Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi John,

Thanks for your quick reply. It's really help me a lot.

1) What's the info in .dll/.so ?
2)  .sql scrap  is the binary installation file?
3) For the same database, we need update C functions frequently ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Grace

At 2012-06-13 03:08:26,"John R Pierce [via PostgreSQL]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 06/12/12 12:04 PM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> So can I ( the superuser) do it by myself and how can I do it?

the devs would give you the .dll/.so file, and a .sql scrap to do the
install.  you'd put the .so/.dll in an appropriate place, and run the
.sql scrap to install it into a given database.

--
john r pierce                            N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca                         mid-left coast