Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 06/05/2012 12:41 PM, Della-Croce, Gregory wrote:
> Thanks for responding!  It is none of the lists: User, System, File DSN or Drivers.   In fact the System DSN is
blank. And My Data Sources is also blank in File DSN.   The only drivers that show are MS Access/dBASE, MS Access, MS
ACCESSText, MS EXCEL, and SQL Server.
> Yes I am signed in as Admin when I did the psqlodbc install and I have opened the ODBC Data Source as Admin also.
>
> These are good questions.  I wish they sparked an answer :)

In that case Rays answer is the one you should pursue. For more info see:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows#Where_is_the_PostgreSQL_ODBC_driver.3F_I.27m_running_32-bit_PostgreSQL_on_64-bit_Windows

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Barry Bell
Сообщение: Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)
От: "Della-Croce, Gregory"
Сообщение: Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)