Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()

От Gilles Darold
Тема Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry for the the double post but it seems that my previous reply
doesn't reach the pgsql-hacker list. So here is the new patches that
limit lines to 80 characters.

Regards,

--
Gilles Darold
Administrateur de bases de données

Вложения

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Ensure age() returns a stable value rather than the latest value