Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Gilles,
   Sorry for the delay.

Il 03/04/12 14:21, Gilles Darold ha scritto:
> +1, this is also my point of view.
   I have looked at the patch that contains both pg_is_in_backup() and
pg_backup_start_time().
   From a functional point of view it looks fine to me. I was thinking
of adding the BackupInProgress() at the beginning of
pg_backup_start_time(), but the AllocateFile() function already make
sure the file exists.
   I have performed some basic testing of both functions and tried to
inject invalid characters in the start time field of the backup_label
file and it is handled (with an exception) by the server. Cool.
   I spotted though some formatting issues, in particular indentation
and multi-line comments. Some rows are longer than 80 chars.
   Please resubmit with these cosmetic changes and it is fine with me.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it