Re: Issue in tablebackup

От Moin Akther
Тема Re: Issue in tablebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Srini,

Try below steps

  1. Take dump of pg_statistic.
  2. Delete from pg_stattistic;
  3. Analyze the <<table_name>>;

Thanks and Best Regards,

Moin Akther

From: srini ram <seenuram777@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020 at 2:43 PM
To: "pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org" <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Issue in tablebackup

Hi Experts,

I am facing below error while taking a table back.

producation_db=# select * into tblconfmresult27072020 from tblconfmresult;
ERROR:  missing chunk number 0 for toast value 4543659 in pg_toast_24175
producation_db =#

kindly assist me in taking the backup of this error table from my production database.

I tried table vacuum and re-index of this issue table but still, it was not helping to resolve this issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Srinivasan R

Ph.,:9035911976