Re: PLR Help

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: PLR Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/02/2012 05:01 AM, Daniel Cole wrote:

> Ubuntu 10.04, Lucid
>
> Everything below installed by apt-get:
> Postgres 9.1
> Postgres 9.1 dev
> PostGis
> R-base
> R-base-Dev
>
> I have wanted to install the PLR via the postgresql-9.1.-plr package,
> but there doesn't seem to be one for 10.04.
9.1 is the standard version of PostgreSQL for 12.04 LTS. There's a good
possibility that you can just install the plr deb from that version:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/postgresql-9.1-plr (choose your
architecture in the Download section). The plr.sql to load is in
/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/plr.sql.

Worked for me in 11.04. If you are running the 9.1 packages from the
PostgreSQL PPA it will probably work for you, too.

Cheers,
Steve

От: Misa Simic
Сообщение: Re: How do I setup this Exclusion Constraint?
От: leaf_yxj
Сообщение: How to insert random character data into tables.