Re: Urgent help required

От amador alvarez
Тема Re: Urgent help required
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Usually the standard location for data is /var/lib/pgsql/data for
postgresql 8.
So try to restore this directory first and underneath.

Only with that you can hopefully restore the whole system assuming that
if tablespaces were creates are under the standard location.

I would ask others to make sure there are no backups, sometimes there is
guy who knows...

Good luck
A.A.