Re: BUG #6511: calling spi_exec_query from non-main package, results in: couldn't fetch $_TD

От Mark M.
Тема Re: BUG #6511: calling spi_exec_query from non-main package, results in: couldn't fetch $_TD
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 03/16/12 13:48, Alex Hunsaker wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 16:13, Bruce Momjian<bruce@momjian.us>  wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 09:08:25PM -0700, Alex Hunsaker wrote:
>>> [ Calling a plperl trigger function from a plperl function ]
>>>
>>> Yeah, there were some optimization done for 9.1 to try and make calls
>>> a bit faster. The problem is we are fetching "_TD" not "main::_TD",
>>> which means we try to find and use $_TD from whatever the current
>>> package is. This should only happen from a nested plperl to plperl
>>> trigger where the outer call was in a different package, otherwise the
>>> package is always main.
>>>
>>> The attached fixes it for me, It would be great if you could confirm that.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the report!
>> So, should this be applied?
> Yes, but I would like to get conformation that it fixes the issue.
> Either way Ill probably just end up submitting it to the next commit
> fest. (I know most commiters are still busy with the current one).

Fixes the problem.    Thanks.  I always like one line fixes.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset