Strange character in Table Properties

От Colin Beckingham
Тема Strange character in Table Properties
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
1.15 Dev, latest from git.

This is not an error, no crash, no backtrace, just an unexplained
character in property definition.

1. open pgadmin
2. drill down and right click a table name, click on properties
3. click the 'columns' tab
4. columns are listed. Window shows:
['Column name','Definition','Inherited from table']
data for my columns appear in the first two but the inherited from is
blank since it is not inherited from anything.
Dotted box appears around the three columns so this is a group.
5. however there appears to be an untitled ghost 4th column
since there is a text numeric character (I have seen 2,3) to the
right of the third column.
6. select one of the three column groups (click inside dotted box) click
change, dialog box appears.
7. adjust the comment for the column, click ok. Nothing is saved.
8. Adjust width of 3-col group, phantom number to the right disappears
from the currently selected row and if absent from previously selected
row appears there.

Looks like the string is pulling in a character from a different buffer.
--
---
Colin Beckingham