Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package
Дата
Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package  (PgSQL <glupiado@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 03/10/2012 09:59 AM, PgSQL wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> You can see:
>
> root@s1 [/000/yuyuyum/2012/2012]# yum install mx
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/bin/yum", line 4, in ?
> import yum
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/yum/__init__.py", line 50, in ?
> import comps
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/yum/comps.py", line 23, in ?
> iterparse = cElementTree.iterparse
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'iterparse'
> root@s1 [/000/yuyuyum/2012/2012]#

A yum problem with Python 2.4. A test on my Ubuntu machine confirmed
that the iterparse function is not included in cElementTree shipped with
Python 2.4 even though it is supported from 2.2+  In my previous post I
erroneously said you where on Fedora, not Centos.  Might want to file a
bug report with the CentOS folks. Is there another mechanism to install
mx, other than yum in the mean time?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package
Сообщение: Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package