Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package

От Martin Gregorie
Тема Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 13:28 -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 03/10/2012 09:59 AM, PgSQL wrote:
> > Thanks.
> >
> > You can see:
> >
> > root@s1 [/000/yuyuyum/2012/2012]# yum install mx
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > File "/usr/bin/yum", line 4, in ?
> > import yum
> > File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/yum/__init__.py", line 50, in ?
> > import comps
> > File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/yum/comps.py", line 23, in ?
> > iterparse = cElementTree.iterparse
> > AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'iterparse'
> > root@s1 [/000/yuyuyum/2012/2012]#
>
> A yum problem with Python 2.4. A test on my Ubuntu machine confirmed
> that the iterparse function is not included in cElementTree shipped with
> Python 2.4 even though it is supported from 2.2+  In my previous post I
> erroneously said you where on Fedora, not Centos.  Might want to file a
> bug report with the CentOS folks. Is there another mechanism to install
> mx, other than yum in the mean time?

If the OP can identify and download the relevant .rpm file it should be
possible to install mx with the rpm utility.

The next time yum is used it will complain that the package database was
updated outside of it but that can be ignored: this happens every time I
upgrade Opera, which is distributed for Fedora as a manually applied
RPM.

Martin

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package
От: Sergey Konoplev
Сообщение: Re: permission denied to create extension "ltree" Must be superuser to create this extension.