Re: pg_attribute file in PostgreSQL 9.0

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: pg_attribute file in PostgreSQL 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 03/07/2012 05:14 AM, Lukasz Brodziak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding pg_attribute. In which file it is stored
> because the relfilenode for it shows 0 and file 1249 isn't present in
> the folder.

select pg_relation_filepath('pg_attribute');

 From the docs, relfilenode is:
"Name of the on-disk file of this relation; zero means this is a
"mapped" relation whose disk file name is determined by low-level state"

However the meaning "mapped relation" and "low-level state" are
difficult to divine from the docs. Go with the function.

Cheers,
Steve

От: Lukasz Brodziak
Сообщение: pg_attribute file in PostgreSQL 9.0
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_attribute file in PostgreSQL 9.0