Re: Having a problem with RoR-3.1.1 and Pg-9.1

От David Salisbury
Тема Re: Having a problem with RoR-3.1.1 and Pg-9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 2/27/12 9:51 AM, James B. Byrne wrote:

> The options seem to be run the script as the owner of the
> plpgsql EXTENSION or do not include the comment.
>
> How does one instruct pg_dump not to include the COMMENT
> for the plpgsql extension?
>
> The case in question is the automated creation of an sql
> script to create a test database from a development
> database.  The owners of the development and test
> databases are the same but this user id is not a superuser
> and it certainly does not own the plpgsql extension.

My development_structure.sql file has the exact same line at the same place
and narry a problem.

I don't believe the pg_dump scripts are used at all in creation of
development_structure.sql.

I assume the user for running db:test:prepare,
is the database.yml test: user.  It will need super user privs for
your test DB.

-ds

Сообщение: Re: Having a problem with RoR-3.1.1 and Pg-9.1
Сообщение: Re: Having a problem with RoR-3.1.1 and Pg-9.1