Re: pgstat documentation tables

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: pgstat documentation tables
Дата
Re: pgstat documentation tables  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/27/2012 12:22 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> FWIW, all the recent reports of this seem to be on Ubuntu or Debian.
> Don't know if that means few of us use Fedora or if it means Fedora has
> fixed this.

I just tried building postgres-US.pdf on a RHEL-derived system,
Scientific Linux 6 using openjade-1.3.2-36.el6.  That gave me lots of
"Overfull hbox" errors, then died like this:

! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level
than \pd
fstartlink.
<to be read again>                   \endgroup \set@typeset@protect
l.895119 ...rticular type modifier value.\endPar{}                                                  \endNode{}\Node%
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

Here are some Debian/Ubuntu platforms that all run into the other problem:

Ubuntu 9.04, openjade 1.4devel1-19:  flow error
Debian Squeeze, openjade 1.4devel1-19 : flow error

I always assumed that the reason this didn't work, but the Fedoras did,
was because of a difference between 1.3 and 1.4.  Maybe a forward port
of that 1.3 patch would help.  I'm not sure what state RHEL6 is really
in though, I don't fully trust my SL6 system yet for this task.