Re: pgstat documentation tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgstat documentation tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com> writes:
> I just tried building postgres-US.pdf on a RHEL-derived system,
> Scientific Linux 6 using openjade-1.3.2-36.el6.  That gave me lots of
> "Overfull hbox" errors, then died like this:

> ! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level
> than \pdfstartlink.

This one is a known issue having to do with <link> text that crosses a
page boundary.  It's fairly annoying but we know how to work around it:
tweak the text to avoid having a <link> fall right there, or better
shorten the <link> text enough so it doesn't cross a line end.

If you got as far as the TeX run, though, you're not seeing the openjade
crash.  I rather suspect that one is at bottom a similar sort of issue,
but since it provides no feedback at all about where in the document it
is, it's hard to do much with it.