Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
UFS was the filesystem on the Solaris 9 box.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Strategic Open Source: Open Your i™

http://www.sitening.com/
110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6
Nashville, TN 37203-6320
615-469-5150
615-469-5151 (fax)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: small proposal: pg_config record flag variables?