Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup
Дата
Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Robert,

sorry for the delay.

Il 27/01/12 15:47, Robert Haas ha scritto:
> This email thread seems to have trailed off without reaching a
> conclusion. The patch is marked as Waiting on Author in the CommitFest
> application, but I'm not sure that's accurate. Can we try to nail this
> down?
Here is my final version which embeds comments from Josh. I have also
added debug information to be printed in case '-d' is given.

I will update the CommitFest website.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
  gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Вложения

От: Yeb Havinga
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] Add GUC sepgsql.client_label
От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup