Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Gabriele Bartolini's message of mar ene 31 12:29:51 -0300 2012:
> Hi Robert,
>
> sorry for the delay.
>
> Il 27/01/12 15:47, Robert Haas ha scritto:
> > This email thread seems to have trailed off without reaching a
> > conclusion. The patch is marked as Waiting on Author in the CommitFest
> > application, but I'm not sure that's accurate. Can we try to nail this
> > down?
> Here is my final version which embeds comments from Josh. I have also
> added debug information to be printed in case '-d' is given.

FWIW I committed this last week, though I changed the debug message
wording slightly -- hope that's OK; it can be adjusted of course.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=b2e431a4db81a735d1474c4d1565a20b835878c9