Re: self referencing table.

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: self referencing table.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19/01/2012 12:57 AM, David Salisbury wrote:
> Think I'll answer myself on this.  I'll join in whatever rows I get from
> the self referential query above to the base table, and include the
> rank column,
> and then figure out some sort of post processing on the resultant view
> ( I hope ).

Usually recursive common table expressions (`WITH RECURSIVE') are used
to handle queries on self-referential tables. Have a look in the
documentation for more information.

--
Craig Ringer

От: Ralph Graulich
Сообщение: Re: comments in argument list of plpgsql get stripped?
От: Brar Piening
Сообщение: Re: "could not accept SSPI security context"