Re: comments in argument list of plpgsql get stripped?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: comments in argument list of plpgsql get stripped?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20/01/2012 17:28, Ralph Graulich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I store inline comments in the argument list of a plpgsql
> function to document complex overloaded functions with lots of
> arguments? It seems that PostgreSQL accepts the comments, but strips
> them as the function gets stored.

You could use COMMENT ON instead:

  COMMENT ON function func_test(text, text)
  IS '....loads of documentation here....';

Would this do the job?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Brice Maron
Сообщение: Re: Immutable function with bind value
Сообщение: Re: Immutable function with bind value