Re: Adding German Character Set to PostgresSQL

От Frank Lanitz
Тема Re: Adding German Character Set to PostgresSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am 02.01.2012 20:13, schrieb Hagen Finley:
> I am using psql (8.2.15) and I would like to input German characters
> (e.g. ä,ß,ö) into char fields I have in a database

I see that you are using Outlook which leads me to assume you are
running Windows as host for your transaction. Therefor you might are
logged in into server with putty. Can you ensure you putty settings are
correct so ä etc are get posted properly to database? Also what is
bringing you to the points its not working correctly?

Cheers,
Frank