Re: Example of a pg_gethostname() function. Feedback?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Example of a pg_gethostname() function. Feedback?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 24/12/2011 2:47 AM, bricklen wrote:
> I had a need recently to get the server hostname of some databases
> that we were unit-testing and couldn't find a built-in function for
> it. One of my coworkers put together a C function that seems to work
> well.
> Does anyone have any suggestions or improvements to the code below?
Only that it might be less hassle to wrap gethostname from pl/perl or
pl/python rather than adding a new C function, particularly if this is
only for DB testing and is not performance critical.

--
Craig Ringer

От: Ben Chobot
Сообщение: Re: Initdb fails on openwrt in "creating template1 database"
От: saqib11@igis.nust.edu.pk
Сообщение: pgrouting extension with quantum gis