Re: Can't Insert from Staging Table to Production Table

От Craig James
Тема Re: Can't Insert from Staging Table to Production Table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/21/11 12:34 PM, Elliot Voris wrote:

Hi, everyone

I’ve got 32,404 rows of data in a staging table (marcxml_import) that I’m trying to get into my production table (biblio.record_entry) in my database (evergreen). When trying to do so, I’m getting the following error:

evergreen=# INSERT INTO biblio.record_entry (marc, last_xact_id) SELECT marc, 'IMPORT' FROM marcxml_import;

WARNING:  could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/XML/SAX

CONTEXT:  compilation of PL/Perl function "maintain_control_numbers"

ERROR:  Unable to provide required features

CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "maintain_control_numbers"

evergreen=#

Any ideas what this means? Any idea how to get around it? I was asked in IRC what language I was working with, and it’s plperlu.

Google is your friend.  Look for "ParserDetails.ini" and you find the exact problem you're describing:

http://perl-xml.sourceforge.net/faq/#parserdetails.ini

Craig

Thank you!

Elliot J Voris