Re: lock problem

От Rural Hunter
Тема Re: lock problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
well, thanks. I checked the application and found there was a bug
causing many queries were updating the same row. However, those updates
are just single statement, no multi-statement transaction involved. So
I still have this question:
same statement A,B,C,D update same row. The start order is A->B->C-D.
 From what I've gotten, B/C/D got the lock before A.  Why did that
happen?

于2011年12月21日 23:40:35,Bèrto ëd Sèra写到: