Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 12/14/2011 11:30 PM, Sylvain Mougenot wrote:
Thank you Craig Ringer for the detailed list of post (I found some by myself).
Specially, I'm glad to see it is #1 "TODO" on the compliance matters.

As a reminder, I found post (on the net, not only on this forum) about this issue more than 3 years old!
And still : The driver doesn't implement it.

So,
Does anyone know if there is a plan to implement this feature?

I haven't heard of any active work on it recently.

Are you volunteering? Almost all the PgJDBC work is done on a volunteer basis, and the best way to make improvements happen is to do them yourself or contract someone who knows PgJDBC to do the work.

--
Craig Ringer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?
Сообщение: Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?