Re: Question about multiple slaves and Master loss.

От Evan Rempel
Тема Re: Question about multiple slaves and Master loss.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Can you have a slave of a slave?

Basically set up

A --> B --> C
also
A --> D --> E

if A goes down, promote B which is protected by C
If B goes down, D is your protection for A
If C goes down, who cares.

It takes 5 machines, but would give great protection.

Evan.

--
Evan Rempel                               erempel@uvic.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                 250.721.7691

Сообщение: Re: Question about multiple slaves and Master loss.
Сообщение: Re: Question about multiple slaves and Master loss.