Tcl load command and mac os x

От Jerry LeVan
Тема Tcl load command and mac os x
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At the time I built Postgresql 7.4.2 I did not have aqua Tcl/Tk
installed.

The Aqua Tcl/Tk version installs in a different location the the apple
supplied Tcl ( apple does not supply Tk). I built with support for Tcl
and it found the apple supplied version and built pgtclsh and libpgtcl.a
and a libpgtcl.so

If I start the "regular" tclsh and try to use the load command I get
load
failures

% load libpgtcl
dyld: tclsh can't open library: libpgtcl  (No such file or directory,
errno = 2)

% load /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgctl
dyld: tclsh can't open library: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgctl  (No such
file or directory, errno = 2)

% load /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl
dyld: tclsh can't open library: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl  (No such
file or directory, errno = 2)

% load /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so
dyld: tclsh malformed library: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so (not a
Mach-O library file, bad filetype value)

% load /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.a
dyld: tclsh malformed library: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.a (not a
Mach-O file, bad magic number)

Question 1) Is it possible to dynamically load the postgresql stuff
into an "ordinary" tclsh?

Question 2) Since I have Apple's Tcl and the Aqua Tcl/Tk how do I force
config to use the
             aqua version?

Thanks