Re: Replication Across Two Servers?

От Brandon Phelps
Тема Re: Replication Across Two Servers?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carlos,

I would recommend you simply stick with Debian 6 and add the debian
backports repository.  Add the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main

After adding that just do an 'apt-get update' and you will be able to
install the postgresql-9.1 package.

If you would prefer to use Aptitude to install your packages, then do a
search for ^postgres, then when you find the postgresql-8.4 package just
hit the V key to view other available versions, 9.1 should be one of the
additional versions available.

-Brandon