Re: subscribe for psycopg list hangs

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: subscribe for psycopg list hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Actually although the web stops working, but the mails work as expected.

I tried subscribing to almost all lists yesterday
(Hackers/SQL/Perform/WWW/General/Docs/Php and PgAdmin-Hackers) and all
mails (invite / welcome / mailing-list) mails work as expected.

However, rightly as pointed, the web page bombs exactly as in the mail
below.

--
Robins Tharakan

On 11/03/2011 08:27 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Josh Kupershmidt<schmiddy@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=psycopg
>>
>> I entered name + email, clicked "subscribe", and the page hung for
>> about 5 minutes, then gave a "500 Internal Server Error". Right after
>> the error page loaded, I got the subscription email in my Inbox. I
>> just clicked the confirmation link in the email, which looked like:
>>   http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_confirm/domain=postgresql.org?t=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
>>
>> and clicked "accept" on that page, and it has been hanging for a few
>> minutes now as well.
>
> I had this problem a week or three ago when I was trying to retrieve
> my mailing list password. I think Majordomo or whatever it is we're
> using is busted.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: