Re: Dumping data using pg_dump after chrooting to a different partition

От Krishnamurthy Radhakrishnan
Тема Re: Dumping data using pg_dump after chrooting to a different partition
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Craig.

After configuring to accept TCP connections on port 5432, I tried to specify the hostname as shown below and that didn't help. Is there anything else that needs to be configured?
pg_dump -h bldr-ccm36.cisco.com -p 5432 -a -U postgres
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] connection to database "postgres" failed: could not connect to server: Connection refused
    Is the server running on host "bldr-ccm36.cisco.com" and accepting
    TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Radha